Dr. Arvind Prakash Ganpule
- M.B.B.S D.Y.P.E.S Medical college, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, Shivaji University, INDIA Nov-1996
- M.S. (Gen Surgery) Dr V.M. Medical college, Sholapur, Maharashtra, Shivaji University, INDIA Jan-2001
- D.N.B (Genitourinary surgery), Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat Dec-2005
- M.N.A.M.S (Urology), National academy of Medical science, New Delhi Jul-2005
- Endourology Fellowship, Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat Endourology society Inc, USA, July 2008
- Registrar in General Surgery Department of General Surgery Dr V.M. Medical college Solapur (Jan 2000-Jan 2001)
- Registrar in General Surgery Department of General surgery D.Y. Patil Medical college, Kolhapur (Feb 2001-Apr2001)
- Consultant in Urology Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat (June 2006- till date)
Renal Transplant experience:
- Muljibhai Patel urological Hospital (Jan 2002 to December 2005)- Resident In Urology)
- Muljibhai Patel urological Hospital (August 2006-to date) Full time Consultant in Urology and Chief division of laparoscopy
- Stood First among the Batch of 1996, DYPES Medical College, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, in General surgery
- Stood Second in overall Merit among the Batch of 1996, DYPES Medical College, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- 2nd prize in audio Visual award of American urological association at AUA congress 2008. Orlando, Florida, USA
- “Olympus” best abstract at WCE 2009 China(Shanghai) for the paper tiled” Flexible robotic ureteroscopic laser lithoripsy for renal calculi:Initial clinical experience MM Desai, R Grover,M Aron, GP Haber,A Ganpule,A Berger, JH Kauok, MR Desai, IS Gill J endourol suppl1(22),A108(abstract), 2008”
- Recipient of The Prestigious MIUC Scholarship awarded by the West zone chapter of the Urological society of India for the year 2008-2009.
- 1st prize for the best poster (Vijaywada best poster) for the paper tilted LESS pyeloplasty: an initial experience at the USICON 2009 Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Awarded the best paper prize at the World congress of Video Urology for the paper Right sided LESS donor Nephrectomy at marsa Alam Egypt March 2010.
Reviewer for Referred Journals
- British journal of urology
- World journal of Urology
- Journal of endourology :Videourology :Part B
- Journal of Medical case reports (Biomedcentral)
Faculty 1000 medicine (associate faculty member since 2007) Articles reviewed and published (review available on F1000 medicine website) www.f1000medicine.com. I have reviewed the following articles.
- Single port access adrenalectomy. Recommended by Mahesh Desai with Arvind P Ganpule
- Evaluation of three laparoscopic modalities: robotics versus three-dimensional vision laparoscopy versus standard laparoscopy. Recommended by Mahesh Desai with Arvind Ganpule
- Laparoscopic Anatrophic Nephrolithotomy for managing large staghorn calculi. Recommended by Mahesh Desai with Arvind Ganpule